- To obtain a foundation in legal reasoning, analysis and writing.
- To obtain a thorough understanding of the structures of and policies of the law.
- To gain a broad and general understanding of how the law and legal institutions evolve and operation.
- To gain an awareness of the limits of law and how lawyers can contribute beyond the boundaries of the profession.
LL.M. in Democratic Governance and Rule of Law
- To obtain knowledge and understanding of diverse governance and legal systems from around the world.
- To obtain knowledge and understanding of critical problems and issues confronting nations developing democratic and law based institutions and procedures.
- To learn how to apply the new knowledge and understanding to legal and governance problems confronting their home countries or other transitional states.
Connect with ONU Law: