2017 Accepted Students Day
What can I expect?
In the Spring of 2017, ONU Law will host two on-campus Accepted Student Days. These events are the perfect opportunity for you to catch a glimpse of the life of an ONU Law student. At the events, you will have the opportunity to attend the following sessions:
- Introduction to Student Life
- Introduction to Career Services
- Introduction to Academic Support
- Introduction to Clinical Externship Programs
- Affording Law School - Presented by Access Group
- Tour of law building and Taggart Law Library
- Private Q&A with current students (no faculty, staff or parents)
- Recent alumni panel
- Luncheon with a guest alumni speaker
- Participate in a mock first year class
I have been admitted and would like to attend... what is my next step?
To RSVP, fill out the online RSVP form. You may also call 419-772-2758 to RSVP. Be sure to note any special accommodations or food allergies of which we should be aware. We want to make your visit as comfortable as possible.
Campus Map and Directions
You can view a campus map and directions to Ada, Ohio by clicking HERE.