2019 Accepted Student Day
SATURDAY, APRIL 6, 2019
What can I expect?
In spring 2019, ONU Law will host an on-campus Accepted Student Day, the perfect opportunity for you to catch a glimpse of the life of an ONU Law student. During this event, you will have the opportunity to attend the following sessions:
- Introduction to Student Life
- Introduction to Career Services
- Introduction to Academic Support
- Introduction to Clinical Externship Programs
- Tour of the law building and Taggart Law Library
- Private Q&A with current students (no faculty, staff or parents)
- Recent alumni panel
- Luncheon with a guest alumni speaker
- Participate in a mock first-year class
Dean's Campus Visit Scholarship
Accepted Student Day attendees are automatically qualified for the $1,000 Dean's Campus Visit Scholarship*.
*Does not apply to students in the Summer Starter Program.
I have been admitted and would like to attend... what is my next step?
To RSVP, fill out the online RSVP form or call 419-772-2213. Be sure to note any special accommodations or food allergies of which we should be aware. We want to make your visit as comfortable as possible.
Campus Map and Directions
You can view a campus map and directions to Ada, Ohio, by clicking HERE.