- Prospective Students
- Why ONU Law?
- Applying to Law School
- Transfer & International Students
- Check Application Status
- LSAT Information
- First Year Curriculum
- Upper Level Curriculum
- Bar Exam Success
- Certificate Tracks
- Clinical Programs
- Your Guide to Ada
- Recent Alumni Stories
- JD/LLM - International Law
- JD/MPPA - Tax Law
- Recruiting Events
- Summer Starter Program
- Admitted Students
- Pre-Law Advisors
- Tuition and Financial Aid
- Law Housing
- Diversity Statement
- Admissions Staff
- Required ABA Disclosures
You are here
Admitted Students FAQ
When will I receive information on orientation?
- SUMMER: You will receive an SSP orientation packet at your current address in early to mid-May. Please advise the Admissions Office if you would like the packet mailed to an alternative address. Visit the Summer Orientation page for more information.
- FALL: You will receive an orientation packet at your current address in late-July. Please advise the Admissions Office if you would like the packet mailed to an alternative address. Visit the Fall Orientation page for more information.
When will I find out what section I'm in?
- Your section information for the fall and spring semesters will be provided to you in your fall orientation mailing packet in late-July.
- By the end of July, your course registration information (and section) should be viewable in your Self-Service Banner account.
When/ How do I register for classes?
You will be registered for class automatically. Additional registration information will be provided during orientation. Your course schedule will be viewable on your University Banner account.
How do I order books?
When will I receive my tuition bill and when is payment due?
The Controller's Office will be e-mailing tuition bills to your Banner account in late July. Tuition and fees are due by the first day of class. Contact the Controller's Office with questions, 419-772-2010.
*NOTICE: No paper bills will be mailed. All billings are distributed via your online university Luminis accounts
How do I obtain a parking permit ?
Parking permits can purchased online beginning July 1, 2015 on the Security Office web page. If you have questions about parking permits you can call the Security & Parking Office at 419-772-2222.
When will my student loan refund be available?
According to the ONU policy, you cannot receive a reimbursement of excess funds from your account until you have been in classes for at least one day. This Fall, loan refund checks will be available to you a week and a half after the start of classes. Contact the Controller's Office with questions: 419-772-2010.
Where can I find my first-day assignments?
First-day assignments are posted on the bulletin board near the Law College student mailboxes (by Clemens Lounge) and are posted online in the Academics section as they become available. Please note: Not all professors post first day assignments.
When do I get my network username/password and e-mail account?
This information will be sent to you in your deposit packet, which you will receive after submitting your first seat deposit.
Connect with ONU Law: