Schedule a Campus Visit
We’ve heard time and time again that our campus is one of our biggest selling points. Once you’ve visited, you’ll see why. We’re set amidst rolling fields in a quiet countryside. The town is close-knit; perfect if you’re from a small town yourself, or if you want to have the freedom to focus on what matters most to you.
COMPONENTS OF A VISIT
As a prospective law student, your campus visit will include:
- Meeting with a law admissions counselor
- Touring the law building with an admissions counselor
- Sitting in on a first year class
- Meeting with Financial Aid
- Interview with an administrator *
- Lunch or coffee with a current student**
- Visit will last 2-3 hours
* Mandatory only if you want to be considered for the Campus Visit Scholarship
** Dependent upon student availability
DEAN'S Campus VISIT SCHOLARSHIP
As an admitted student, if you complete a formal campus visit to ONU Law you will be qualified for a $1,000 dean's campus visit scholarship. This scholarship is applied only in your first year of law school, and is split between your fall and spring semesters.