Ohio Northern University Pettit College of Law Class Gift Campaign
The generosity of graduating classes has long served to support student scholarship and capital improvements at the Pettit College of Law. Each year, the graduating class gift committee strives to encourage their classmates to participate to continue to make the Pettit College of Law a better institution for classes to come.
2014 Class Gift Designation
2014 Class Gift Committee Goals
Minimum fund raising of $5,000.00
Engagement of as many students to maximize class participation
2014 Committee Members:
- Victor Myers
To make a gift:
Submit check or credit card information with class gift form to the Dean's Office
Pick up a class gift form from one of the Class Gift Committee members or the Dean's Office
Download the class gift form here PDF
Return class gift forms to the Dean's Office or e-mail to email@example.com
Click here to donate online by credit card.
Be sure to designate the Pettit College of Law in the drop down menu and indicate that you are donating to the 2014 Law Class Gift in the special instructions box.
By Phone: 866-ONU-GIVE (866-668-4483). Be sure to designate 2014 Law Class Gift.
Buy your graduate a great gift...
Previous Class Gifts:
- 2013 - $4,990 pledged to the Student Lounge
- 2011 - $10,810 pledged to the Student Lounge
- 2010 - $17,881 pledged to the Alumni Moot Courtroom
- 2009 - $10,083.00, Project: Support The Campaign for Ohio Northern University's Tomorrow.
- 2008 - $14,485, Project: Support for future renovation of the Alumni Moot Court Room
- 2007 - $11,805, Project: Support for future renovation
- 2006 - $9,035, Project: Technology upgrade to Moot Court Room
- 2005 -$16,540, Project: Renovation of Clemens Lounge
- 2004 - $9,285, Project: Renovation of Student Lounge
Reasons to Give to the 2014 Class Gift
- Every gift to the Pettit College of Law counts. A high giving rate shows firms, foundations and prospective students that alumni believe in the school.
- The money raised in the Class Gift campaign goes directly to benefit students.
- Your Class Gift donation helps continue the cycle of giving, providing support for current and future students so that they may have the same opportunities and benefits that you received while at Ohio Northern Law.
- Your donation is tax deductible.
Recognition and Incentives
With your Class of 2014 gift you may be eligible for membership in the ONU Gift Society
$1,000 per year
$250 per year
If you have any questions regarding the Class Gift Campaign, please contact any member of the Class Gift Committee or the Office of Law Development.
|Class Gift Pledge Card 2014.pdf||36.82 KB|