- For Current Students
- For Alumni
- For Employers
- For Prospective Students
- Resumé Collection
- On-Campus Interview Program
- Brown Bag Briefs
- Public Interest Program
- Job Placement Statistics
- Graduate Employment Survey
- Required ABA Disclosures
- Career Services Staff
You are here
- Update resume.
- Review and analyze last year's job search campaign.
- Get organized for the fall, order a transcript and update your credential file in CS.
- Attend Career Services workshops/seminars.
- Narrow your focus of interest.
- Make an appointment with Career Services Director.
- Update your mailing list.
- Network - check with Career Services for an updated alumni leads list for the different geographical areas or run a report for yourself in Lexis Nexis.
- Check LegalSift regularly and Career Services OCI/RC Listings on the
- Career Services website and watch your e-mail for announcements.
- Brush up on your interviewing skills - schedule a mock interview.
- Attend career fairs and other Career Services sponsored lectures and events to network with alumni.
- Continue your job search if needed -If not - Congratulations!
- Enjoy your final semester of law school!!!
Connect with ONU Law: