- Current Student Resources
- Academic Support
- Student Organizations
- ONU Law Review
- ONU Moot Court
- Your Guide to Ada
- Disability Services
- Academic Awards and Honors
- International Exchange
- Student Testimonial Form
You are here
Step One: Meet With Your Faculty Advisor Within the Two Weeks Prior to Registration
Your faculty advisor will give you four documents:
- A Registration Appointment Sheet, which has your alternate Pin Number ALT_PIN which you will use if you register on the Web. The Sheet also states the time after which you may register and is valid for this registration period only;
- An Instruction Sheet for registering on the Web, which is self-explanatory. You will need your user ID (or e-mail name) and password;
- A Course Request Form which you and your advisor should review and sign. You keep the white copy and your advisor keeps the yellow copy. To register at the registrar's office you will need the white copy of this form.
- A Biographical Information Sheet which you should review carefully. Please correct any misinformation on the sheet and return it to you faculty advisor who will turn it into the front office.
Please make certain your ID number is correct on all forms. Use the proper course registration number, subject, course and section number in completing these forms. Be certain when you select your classes that there are no time conflicts with your selections. If you plan to register for Summer classes, use a separate Course Request Form.
Step Two: Register either on the Web or at the Registrar's Office at or after the following times:
- L-3's: Starting time is 7:50 a.m., Monday, October 27, 2014.
- L-2's: Starting time is 7:50 a.m., Tuesday, Ocotber 28, 2014.
You must register between Monday, Ocotber 27, 2014 and Friday, October 31, 2014.
Closed Classes: Our wait list will now be handled online. If a class is closed when you seek to register, the system will give you an option to be placed on the wait list for the course. If you choose that option, you will be notified by electronic mail if a seat opens in the class. You will be given 24 hours to take the open seat or be placed back on the wait list. Therefore, if you are on the wait list, check your Ohio Northern e-mail regularly.
Connect with ONU Law: