Ohio Northern University Pettit College of Law Class Gift Campaign
2013 Class Gift Designation
2013 Class Gift Committee Goals
Minimum fund raising of $9,000.00
Engagement of as many students to maximize class participation
To make a pledge:
Pick up a pledge sheet from one of the Class Gift Committee members or the Office of Law Development
Download the pledge form here PDF
Return pledge forms to the Office of Law Development or e-mail to email@example.com
2013 Committee Members:
To make a payment:
Submit check or credit card information with pledge form to the Office of Law Development
Click here to donate online by credit card.
Be sure to designate the Pettit College of Law in the drop down menu and indicate that you are donating to the 2013 Law Class Gift in the special instructions box.
By Phone: 866-ONU-GIVE (866-668-4483). Be sure to designate 2013 Law Class Gift.
Buy your graduate a great gift...
Previous Class Gifts:
- 2011 - $10,810 pledged to the Student Lounge
- 2010 - $17,881 pledged to the Alumni Moot Courtroom
- 2009 - $10,083.00, Project: Support The Campaign for Ohio Northern University's Tomorrow.
- 2008 - $14,485, Project: Support for future renovation of the Alumni Moot Court Room
- 2007 - $11,805, Project: Support for future renovation
- 2006 - $9,035, Project: Technology upgrade to Moot Court Room
- 2005 -$16,540, Project: Renovation of Clemens Lounge
- 2004 - $9,285, Project: Renovation of Student Lounge
Reasons to Give to the 2013 Class Gift
- Every gift to the Pettit College of Law counts. A high giving rate shows firms, foundations and prospective students that alumni believe in the school.
- The money raised in the Class Gift campaign goes directly to benefit students.
- Your Class Gift donation helps continue the cycle of giving, providing support for current and future students so that they may have the same opportunities and benefits that you received while at Ohio Northern Law.
- Payment on a pledge is not due until May 31, 2014. This gives you a year of income before you send any money to Ohio Northern Law.
- Your donation is tax deductible.
Recognition and Incentives
With your Class of 2013 gift you may be eligible for membership in the ONU Gift Society
$1,000 per year
$250 per year
If you have any questions regarding the Class Gift Campaign, please contact any member of the Class Gift Committee or the Office of Law Development.