Congratulations on your acceptance! Now what?
• Submit the FAFSA any time after Oct. 1, 2020. The Office of Financial Aid will begin processing admitted law students who have submitted a FAFSA form after Jan. 2, 2021.
• Visit campus. You can schedule an individual visit on any weekday or attend Accepted Students Day in March.
• Carefully read through your acceptance packet and note any important dates and deadlines. If you have questions or if any of your contact information needs updated, please contact the Office of Law Admissions.
• Join the ONU Law Class of 2024 Facebook group. Connect with incoming students, receive updates on off-campus housing opportunities and follow any updates related to orientation.
• Submit your first and second seat deposits. Due dates for your deposits are included in your acceptance packet. (Summer Starter Program participants are only required to submit one seat deposit). You can submit your deposit here.
• After submitting your second deposit, you’ll receive your login information to access your ONU email account as well as the Accepted Student portal on my.onu.edu. The Accepted Student portal will give you access to confirm your financial aid award, register for on-campus housing, locate your orientation materials, and discover additional resources to help facilitate your transition to campus!