Congratulations on your acceptance! Now what?
• Submit the FAFSA any time after Oct. 1, 2019. The Office of Financial Aid will begin processing admitted law students who have submitted a FAFSA form after Jan. 2, 2020.
• Visit campus. You can schedule an individual visit on any weekday or attend Accepted Students Day.
• Carefully read through your acceptance packet and note any important dates and deadlines. If you have any questions about the contents of your acceptance packet, please contact the Office of Law Admissions.
• Join the ONU Law Class of 2023 Facebook group. Connect with incoming students, receive updates on off-campus housing opportunities and follow any updates related to orientation.
• Submit your first and second seat deposits. Due dates for your deposits are included in your acceptance packet. You can submit your deposit here.
• After submitting your second deposit, you’ll receive your ONU login information to access the Accepted Student portal on my.onu.edu