You are here
What's your motive?
There are as many reasons for becoming a lawyer as there are specialties to pursue. Do you want to speak out against oppression? Develop case law that lives on for decades to come? Become the voice of your generation, trumpeting the social issues that define our day? No matter what your reason is, here you’ll be able to achieve great heights.
At ONU Law, we have created a unique program where you can develop the skills to make a difference, regardless of where you want to go with your law degree.
Your days here will be filled with incredible opportunities to build experience with working legal professionals. Once you graduate, you’ll find an international network of tight-knit alumni ready to help you advance. From your first day onward, you’ll discover a community that will take the passions you have and help you develop into the lawyer that you want to be.
- 2015-16 Tuition: $25,470 - "2014 Best Value Law School - preLaw Magazine"
- Ranked in U.S. News and World Report, 2015
- No. 1 in Ohio for 3.5-year average overall Bar passage rate
- No.1 in the state for full-time JD-required job placement, Class of 2013
- A top school for practical training and experiential learning, the National Jurist 2015
- 9th in the U.S. for job placement in Government and Public Interest, 2012
- Noted as one of the most innovative law schools in the nation, the National Jurist 2012
- Recognized for exceptional on-campus student housing, the National Jurist 2012