Here’s how you apply:
1. Complete or be currently working to finish your bachelor’s degree.
2. Register with LSAC and take the LSAT. Learn more.
- Law School Admissions Test (LSAT) $222;
- Credential Assembly Service (CAS) subscription $200
3. For Fall and Summer applicants, submit your GRE scores to Educational Testing Service (ETS). If applying with the GRE exam, rather than the LSAT use school code 0929.
4. Request letters of recommendation (up to 3) from professors, employers or mentors who can speak to your academic achievements and overall readiness for law school. Note: One letter of of recommendation is required for Fall and Summer applicants. Two letters of recommendation are required for Online applicants.
5. Register with the Credential Assembly Services (CAS). They will compile all LSAT scores, transcripts and letters of recommendation and send to ONU Law.
- You may be eligible for a CAS fee waiver if you are making less than 250% of the Federal Poverty Guidelines. Please contact ONU Law Admissions at 419-772-2211 for more information.
6. Prepare a personal statement detailing your interest in ONU Law and select a prompt of your choice as directed on the application. Upload directly to ONU Law’s online application.
7. Polish your résumé and make sure all activities, work experience and leadership roles are up to date. Upload directly to ONU Law’s online application.
8. Include the required character and fitness addendum (if applicable).
9. Complete and submit ONU Law’s free online application.