2020 Accepted Students Weekend
SATURDAY, April 4, 2020
What can I expect?
In spring 2020, ONU Law will host an on-campus Accepted Students Weekend, the perfect opportunity for you to catch a glimpse of life as an ONU Law student. The weekend begins with an optional welcome reception at the ONU Legal Clinic in Lima at 5 p.m. on Friday, April 3rd. Network with alumni, current students, faculty and staff as you tour the clinic facilities where you'll be able to gain hands-on experience as an ONU Law student.
On Saturday, April 4th, you will have the opportunity to attend the following sessions:
- Introduction to Student Life, Clinical and Externship Programs and Academic Support
- Meet with Financial Aid, Career & Professional Development and Housing
- Tour of the law building and Taggart Law Library
- Private Q&A with current students (no faculty, staff or parents)
- Luncheon with Dean Rose, faculty and hear from a guest alumni speaker
- Participate in a mock first-year class
I have been admitted and would like to attend. what is my next step?
To RSVP, fill out the online RSVP form or call 419-772-2213. Be sure to note any special accommodations or food allergies of which we should be aware. We want to make your visit as comfortable as possible.
Campus Map and Directions
ONU Law will provide complimentary accommodations for you and a guest at The Inn at Ohio Northern University. If you choose to reserve additional rooms, you will be charged a discounted rate of $99. To make your reservation, call 419-772-2211. You can also use these complimentary accommodations later in the year if you choose to return for any reason. Available only until the first day of classes, fall 2020.
*Note that all rooms include a full breakfast. Due to the popularity of the Inn’s deluxe accommodations, we encourage you to make your reservations as soon as possible.